Functional Movement Screen | FMS
What does it mean to MOVE WELL?
Access Before Progress
The Functional Movement screen eliminates the guessing game and tells you what movement quality really is by measuring seven fundamental movements that are key to daily life. It scores individuals in a simple way to determine if their movement patterns are optimal, acceptable or dysfunctional. One thing’s for sure: Movement dictates the way we live — all day, every day — and we take that very seriously.
Having a Functional Movement Screen (FMS) will expose weaknesses and allow you to build a strong foundation.
- Identifying physical imbalances or weaknesses and then strengthen them with simple corrective exercises
- Improving mobility and stability
- Improving functional and athletic performance
- Reducing the potential for injury
- Improving the efficiency of how the core maintains stability and assists in transferring and generating power